Here you will find an archive of all past posts published in the Reaping in the Dark series, a fully accessible course for the Reaper digital audio workstation.
Note: This course is primarily written for use with Reaper on Windows. For information on using Reaper on a Mac, read the operating system notes in Parts 1.1 and 1.2.
Further Reading and Resources
- Come across a word or phrase you don’t understand? Look it up in the glossary.
- The Reaper Accessibility Wiki is an excellent place to brush up on various topics related to using Reaper with a screen reader.
- The Reaper without Peepers (RWP) mailing list is a fantastic place where you can reach out to other blind or visually impaired Reaper users with any questions or issues you may have. To learn more about RWP and subscribe, click here.
- Looking for some mixing practice? Check out the expansive multitrack download library available on Cambridge Music Technology’s Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio page.
- If you have any questions or comments with anything in the course, feel free to leave a comment on the article which your question concerns or contact me directly.
Support the Series
This course is provided free of charge, and is supported by contributions from readers. If you have benefited from this course and would like to give back to support future content for the course and others like it, please consider making a contribution in any amount by buying me a coffee through Ko-fi.